Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm back

It's been forever since I've written. I blame it on a bit of laziness, soreness, and just plain busy. However I'm now at a point in my life where I am more motivated to finish the things I have started. So now where should I begin. I just got back from Michigan. The kids, my sister, and I went up for a month to visit family and friends. Oh how I missed everyone. My friends are like my life line that keep me grounded and sane. It's always wonderful to know that they deal with the same issues as you with family life. Not only do I relate with them but we have been friends since middle school so that's a lot of history. Those girls have been with me through all the ups and downs and I would be lost without them. Makena and Morgan had a blast playing with the other kids and I'm always sad when we have to leave. Not only do I have to leave my friends but now they have too also.

I swear a month visiting was not even close to enough time. There was so much I didn't get to do, but I just couldnt stay any longer. My husband was missing me and I was missing him. Let me tell you something though car travel with two toddlers is NOT fun. I thought I might go crazy. Not only is a car ride hell on my back but Morgan cried about every half hour and Makena asked if we were home yet every two seconds. We got stuck in traffic for 3 hours then a downpour so an 18 hr car ride turned into 22 hrs. So yeah I definitely do not want to do that drive again for quite awhile.

So my back hasn't been too bad thankfully. I still see pain management but I think I have a handle on it. What I really need to do is eat healthier and get more exercise into my routine. So that's my next goal I am really going to work on. I am working on sowing a few outfits and I want to get back into painting. My biggest problem is I have to do those things when Morgan is napping/sleeping so it's hard to work everything in.. But I am going to try. I am tired of my life being boring. Wake up, eat, play, eat, play, then sleep. Don't get me wrong I love my kids, but I need to work some fun me stuff into the equation too. I think that would make me so much happier.

P.S. On a side rant I'd like to say that fake people annoy the crap out of me.. People who act like their life is peachy in yet I know it's just the opposite. You can lie to others but you and I know the truth. I will not lie about my life to make me look like a better person or to get attention. I am who I am, imperfect in yet happy with all the flaws.

1 comment:

  1. Well We already miss you guys so get ready for that 18 hour car ride again lol

    ReplyDelete