Friday, December 2, 2011

Mom's kryptonite

Sometimes I feel like a complete failure as a mother.  When I can't rough house with the girls, when I can't carry them around the store... It's the little things.  I know I try and accept the limitations I have with my back, but it just pisses me off when I can't do something.   I guess I should say I shouldn't do... because I can do anything.  I just know that if I carry them around for awhile, Im probably not going to be able to move the next day.

I should be taking Morgan to the doctors today, but since I did so much yesturday, taking the kids out, and being on my feet the whole week with little help, I now am in bare movement mode.  Bare movement mode is, where I sit on the floor and play with the kids, I try to only lift Morgan when she goes down for a nap, feeding time.  Thankfully she can crawl/walk now so it makes it a lot easier.... but anyways, I digress... I am in bare movement mode, so I had to reschedule till tuesday.  Complete failure.  

 I try and make up for those things though.  I play on the floor all day with the kids.  We do crafts, I chase them around the house.  I should be thankful that I can do all that, and I am.  I just wish sometimes I could do more.

 I guess I will accept for now that I can be supermom with some weakness.  Even superman had his Kryptonite.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I chose you for the Versatile award, take a look :-) http://thecurvyspine.wordpress.com/2011/12/05/the-versatile-blogger/

    ReplyDelete