Thursday, December 1, 2011

Morgan turned 1

Morgan turned 1 on 11-18!  I cannot even believe it.  I am so blessed to have amazing children.  I am so glad I took the 50-50 chance and went through with the pregnancies.  My children are the light of my life.

We celebrated Morgan's birthday at a hall, and I have to admit she was a bit overwelmed, lol.  She clung and cried for the first good bit.  She enjoyed opening the presents though.  The cake was the best part.  She cried when I tried taking it away from her. lol, I was so afraid she would have an upset belly afterwards.  My little chunky monkey loves to eat.

It was nice seeing everyone, family and friends.  It's moments like these that I hate living so far away from everyone.  I wish I could bottle everyone up and move them down south.

No comments:

Post a Comment