Thursday, December 1, 2011

Off to see the wizard

I went and seen my spine surgeon a few days ago.  I still have mixed feelings about that.  I haven't seen him in 2 years and I felt that times have differently changed.  He used to be very personable, had his fellows, but this time, it was in and out, scheduling surgeries left and right.



He said my spine hasn't shifted per my x-rays.  The MRI didn't take because the rods in my back interfered... so not really sure how the inside of the spine looks.  He also didn't address my osteoporosis and what effect that will have on my spine.. He just said, "hmm she's awfully young to have that."  umm duh, lol, but I do.  Two tests from two different states do not lie.

I can honestly say I didn't want another surgery though, because I have had one to many failed.  I would have liked some answers on how to get some pain relief.  That would have been nice. He's a surgeon though, that's all he really does, so maybe I'll have to look elsewhere.

On our way home from St. Louis,  Mo my mom and I hit a deer on the expressway.  It smashed my moms car pretty good.  It hurt pretty bad too.  But what else is new.  I was going to go to the ER but its not like they can really do anything.

I'll probably do what I always do, and suffer in silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment